What is the correct spelling for BRORROW?
This word (Brorrow) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BRORROW
- barrow We moved together across the platform toward the porter's barrow , on which Lalage's trunk lay.
- boron Boron (formerly Amargo, Baker, Borate, and Kern) is a census-designated place (CDP) in Kern County, California, United States.
- borrow "If Mr. Brown has a tent we could use that, and we might borrow another.
- borrower The right of the borrower in this respect rests upon no different foundation than the right to interfere with any other property of third parties.
- brood Old Mrs. Fairfield, in a lilac cotton dress and a black hat tied under the chin, gathered her little brood and got them ready.
- brook Neale slowly walked out toward the brook , where he expected to find her.
- broom He has a new broom ,-and Master Ernest Winsleigh has given him two oranges, and a rather bulky stick of sugar candy.
- brow Dear me," her brow drawn, "you ought to have that hat.
- burro Me an' the kid was packin' a sack o' salt on a burro down toward the river, Adam observed, approaching the cave, an' thought we'd belly up an' have a little smile.
- burrow Why is this soil suitable for the burrow ?
- Burrows Mr. Burrows looked surprised.
- borrows Our business is with the productions themselves, which are the real objects of the loan; for when a farmer borrows fifty francs to buy a plough, it is not, in reality, the fifty francs which are lent to him, but the plough; and when a merchant borrows 20,000 francs to purchase a house, it is not the 20,000 francs which he owes, but the house.