What is the correct spelling for BROWEING?
This word (Broweing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BROWEING
- blowing Then, "It's blowing up quite a storm outside."
- borrowing He had got on without borrowing himself.
- bowing His visitor, on the contrary, tried to smile, and said, bowing gracefully: "Monsieur, I have the honor to be your servant."
- brawling Indeed, her footing was more sure than his, as he found when she ventured out unhesitatingly upon felled logs that lay across swift, brawling depths.
- brewing Hurrying backwards and forwards from the fire to the table, lifting the dinner she had kept warm for him by the fire, she did not hear the first words of the storm that was brewing in the inner room.
- broiling The neck of fat mutton makes a good steak for broiling .
- brooding He fell to brooding on it, and presently he heard his son saying, "I suppose, papa, that Mr. Lindau died in a bad cause?"
- browning To show that Mr. Browning is a metaphysical poet, is to show that he is not a metaphysical thinker, though he is a thinker whose thought is metaphysical so far as principle goes.
- browsing When we ate, we talked, and while we walked, Field could not lie in bed browsing amid his favorite books, burning illuminating gas and the candle of life at the same time.
- crowing At last came rapid lights from the neighborhood playing through the window on the walls, and the Christmas trumpets, and the crowing from the steeple, hurries both the boys from their bed.
- growing "It's all growing every day.
- rowing "When we first met him, he was rowing toward town, but on seeing us he turned the other way.