What is the correct spelling for BSCISSA?
This word (Bscissa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BSCISSA
- abscissa The abscissa of a point is the signed measure of its projection on the primary axis, whose absolute value is the distance between the projection and the origin of the axis, and whose sign is given by the location on the projection relative to the origin (before: negative; after: positive).
- back "I think I shall come back to you. Here she comes with them big legs, no fat on the back What's up shorty, can we kick it tonight and choke on the sack – In Your World by twista
- bag Heckewelder put the bag down, opened it, and lifted out a little Indian boy. Honey likes the mack, homey's got her in the bag But there's vato's rollin out, and they're stickin up the flag – Hole In The Head by cypress hill
- bake If you do mix it the night before you bake it, you must not put in more than half the yeast I am about to mention, unless the weather is intensely cold.
- base His principle apparently was that whatever Walpole did must ipso facto be wrong, and not merely wrong, but even base and criminal.
- basic In accordance with Miss Lord's desire, she had grasped some basic principles.
- basis It was natural that a book of this kind should become the basis of a great literature.
- beach In 1850 the ship on which she was returning to America, with her husband and child, was wrecked on Fire Island beach and all three were lost.
- big It's a big one!
- bike Daytona Beach Bike Week, also called Daytona Bike Week, is a motorcycle event and rally held annually in Daytona Beach, Florida.
- book The first one in the book , Dr. Adair.
- boss He's Pennington's woods-boss-" He paused.
- box I must box her.
- buck It was a buck with antlers.
- bus I recall that on my second day, I had entered a bus and rushed for an empty seat.
- busy I have been busy upon busy .
- Babies My babies don't have their eyes open when they are born, and they haven't any hair.
- Because Because if so, I'm off."
- Boxes Now where is the you-know-what-those boxes-you understand?"
- bags He was standing in the passage, his two bags at his feet, an aroused gleam in his eyes.
- books I gave her one of father's books .
- boys Come, boys ; be quick now!