What is the correct spelling for BT?
This word (Bt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BT
- at He grinned at her. I never dreamt I'd get to the level that I'm at This is wack, this is more then I ever coulda asked Everywhere I go I had a sweater, hood or mask What about math? how come I wasn't never good at that – Say Goodbye Hollywood by Eminem
- ba 15. Ha'-ba-tu Blue corn Osage. let me hear you say ba ba ba ba ba ba – Patriotic by soulja boy
- bat I fancy, when the waxing moon Leans through the trees and dreams of June, And when the black bat slants its wing, And lonelier the green-frogs sing; I fancy, when the whippoorwill In some old tree sings wild and shrill, With glow-worm eyes that dot the dark,- Each holding high a firefly spark To torch its way,-the wood-imps come: And some float rocking here; and some Unmoor the lily leaves and oar Around the old boat by the shore. Watching boys feel, boys bat, Boys miss, boys at- – The Baseball Game by Unknown Author
- bb Hook BB, or C.
- be No, it cannot be.
- bet Good, I'll bet five dollars, or you wouldn't come rushing to us. Prez: Her is runnin' away but her sure can bet Him is gonna get her yet – Her Is by Unknown Author
- bi Why returnest thou not to the bi-forked hill-top of old Parnassus, or the wastes around the yellow course of the Tiber?
- bit Of course that wasn't a nice thing to do, not a bit nice.
- bk Caussin de Perceval, Histoire des Arabes, bk.
- bot Me not onderstan' moch, answered Mafuta with great simplicity of manner; bot why you want for change?
- B B. Barbey d'Aurevilly, Jules.
- BC If from a point A without a plane a perpendicular AB be drawn to the plane, and if from the foot B of this perpendicular another perpendicular BC be drawn to any straight line in the plane, then the straight line joining A to the foot C of this second perpendicular will also be perpendicular to the line in the plane.