What is the correct spelling for BTCHES?
This word (Btches) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BTCHES
- Beaches But I don't quite fancy that idea-through all the hot June and July-so I don't know but I'll get a cottage somewhere near at one of the beaches, where I can run back and forth night and morning. On concrete beaches there You see the leaches there – Dead Loss Angeles by stranglers
- Beeches With common consent they turned into the lonely country road, instead of under the beeches of Rede Place, and as they walked, each kept rather further from the other than do most people walking side by side.
- Birches Wrapped in her feather mantle, she wandered through the birches like a lonely spirit, and the trees were grieved for her.
- itches Now your trigger-finger got the itches, schemin' on my riches – What's Love Got To Do With It by Warren G
- bushes One little hut among de bushes, One dat I love, Still sadly to my mem'ry rushes, No matter where I rove – Old Folks at Home by Stephen C. Foster
- batches Generally the work is gathered in batches of 5-6 sheets.