What is the correct spelling for BTEC?
This word (Btec) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BTEC
- bated Antinous clutched the handles of the oars, now merely floating on the water, and bending forward gazed fixedly and with bated breath at the mysterious being which had now reached the balustrade of the terrace, now-he saw quite plainly-covered its face with both hands, leaned far over the parapet, and now as a star falls through the sky on a clear night, as a fruit drops from the tree in autumn, the white form of the girl dropped from the terrace.
- beck She commands me with the beck of her hand, while a look consigns me to silence, and yet I have met her so recently.
- bed I cried about it after I went to bed.
- beet Beet Sugar "What's all this about Cubia an' th' Ph'lippeens?"
- beg I beg your pardon; of course you'll die.
- bet We will; we will bet the supper.
- betel This tree produces the commonly-called "betel-nut," but more properly the areca-nut.
- Bets They knew most of the horses, and, to pass the time, on each of the first races Dolly made imaginary bets.