What is the correct spelling for BUB?
This word (Bub) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUB
- bb BB. or B. B. Bene bene, i. e. optime, Optimus.
- bib Studied law and called to the bar of Lower Canada, 1857; made a Q.C., 1873. Represented Joliette in Dominion House, 1872-1880; minister of inland revenue, 1878-1880. Appointed puisne judge of Superior Court of Quebec, 1880; transferred to Queen's Bench, 1881. Bib .
- bob Anyway, Bob , it's bad luck to miss a man.
- bubo Another is possibly the spot-bellied eagle-owl (Bubo nipalensis), which is strikingly different looking, with stark brown plumage, rather than the warm hues typical of the Eurasian, bold spotting on a whitish background on the belly, and somewhat askew ear tufts that are bold white with light brown crossbars on the front.
- bud Bud wanted to sheer off to the left.
- bug But you must sit still and hold me tight," said Lady Bug .
- bulb The Bulb Lights glow dimly above the Porte Cochere.
- bum They took it that my bum was as much as telling them that he didn't think they was any better than them insecks flying around over the ring.
- bun The bun had cheered him wonderfully, for, as we moved homeward, he leaped playfully at his leash, and catching it in his teeth, worried it in an abandon of glee.
- bur Executive branch: chief of state: President Jacques CHIRAC of France (since 17 May 1995), represented by High Commissioner and President of the Council of Government Dominque BUR (since NA August 1995) head of government: President of the Territorial Congress Simon LOUECKHOTE (since NA 1998) cabinet: Consultative Committee elections: French president elected by popular vote for a seven-year term; high commissioner appointed by the French president on the advice of the French Ministry of Interior; president of the Territorial Congress elected by the members of the congress
- bus "They ain't sanctimonious enough by half," declared old Harvey Reel, the bus driver, "but, by Jings!
- but He had no right to be, he assured himself; but so it was.
- buy My dear, shall we buy this table?
- cub The bear cub showed signs or weariness, which pleased me.
- nub Though it was Grant's turn to say something, he found too much of his concentration on her challenging brown eyes and the efficient down-sweep of her half-pouting mouth, plus a nub of a nose that pointed proudly upwards with the tilt of her head.
- Bub Here, Bub , a pail of hot water, quick!
- BBB The Council of Better Business Bureaus (CBBB) revoked the BBB name & trademark from four Canadian Better Business Bureaus.
- BU The Bu de la Rue no longer exists.