What is the correct spelling for BUBGET?
This word (Bubget) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUBGET
- becket Henry, informed of his present dispositions, resolved to take vengeance for this refractory behaviour; and he attempted to crush him, by means of that very power which Becket made such merit in supporting.
- beget My Braine, Ile proue the Female to my Soule, My Soule, the Father: and these two beget A generation of still breeding Thoughts; And these same Thoughts, people this Little World In humors, like the people of this world, For no thought is contented.
- bobcat "Did you ever see a horse that was gentle and yet had never been ridden, or his spirit broke, Pierre-" Here Pierre made his leap swift as some bobcat of the northern woods; his hand whipped out as lightning fast as the striking paw of the lynx, and the gun was jerked from the hands of Jack.
- bouquet If a gentleman carries his crush hat, and a lady her fan and a bouquet , hand-shaking may not be perfectly convenient.
- bridget As to who the Bridget was who had the scarlet fever, I know no more than you.
- bucked Come over to Washington Hall some night and I'll show you a list of names on our roll' marked "C.S." which means, "bucked up against civil service."
- bucket In fact, if he offers to do so, it looks as though he were running a bucket shop.
- budget The tone indicated the opening of a great budget of thoughts.
- Begat They begat and had eighteen sons.
- Begot A man can be born, live, die, and be shoveled away; begot and beget, completely untouched by human hands.