What is the correct spelling for BUDDA'S?
This word (Budda's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUDDA'S
- beads "But why, Pocahontas," asked another of her companions, "dost thou not use more of these red beads ?
- buddha The germ of my philosophy, Edward, is to be found in Confucius and repeats itself again in the sayings attributed to Buddha .
- buddy "That is just the chance you still have, Buddy .
- Beds Only two beds were occupied, one by a man asleep, the other by a man reading a novel.
- buddies For our thoughts wandered back to that spot where many of the buddies whom we had learned to love lay sleeping their long sleep.
- bids To which the princess made reply: "That I cannot tell, my father, except that my heart bids me marry only the prince whom I shall love well, and of these princes you have brought hither I love none at all.
- buds And you arranged those buds in the moss?
55 words made from the letters BUDDA'S
4 letter words made from BUDDA'S:'abd, adds, ads', asud, basu, baud, buds, da's, dabs, dadu, dasu, daub, daus, duad, duba, duds, sabu, sadu, saud, udba.
3 letter words made from BUDDA'S:'ad, 'as, 'au, 'sa, 'ud, a's, add, b's, ba', bad, bud, bus, d'd, d's, dab, dad, das, dds, dub, dud, sad, sdb, sub, u'd, u's, usa.
5 letter words made from BUDDA'S:bauds, bud's, budas, budda, dad's, daubs, dauds, duads, dudas.