What is the correct spelling for BUDDAS?
This word (Buddas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUDDAS
- beads Denville's hands began to tremble, and the beads of perspiration to stand upon his forehead.
- buddha There were dark-robed people, men and women from somewhere towards China, some of them old and tottering, and Chinese, Burmese, Shans, Kachins, Karens, and people of Asia that I could not place, all kneeling, sitting, and bowing in the warm glow of light that comes from the great golden Buddha behind the gates.
- buddy "Nobody never give me a present," Buddy said.
- Beds Stephen was sitting on one of the beds, looking in front of him.
- buddies My diving buddies were behind me, and I rapped on my bottle with the hilt of my knife until one of them put a hand on my shoulder.
- bids But I have a heart, Captain Tomlinson, a heart, that bids me hope for her love, because it is resolved to deserve it as much as man can deserve it.
- buds And it did seem a pity to be quarrellers on a day in May, with the apple buds turning as pink as pink!
38 words made from the letters BUDDAS
3 letter words made from BUDDAS:add, bad, bud, bus, dab, dad, das, dds, dub, dud, sad, sdb, sub, usa.
4 letter words made from BUDDAS:adds, asud, basu, baud, buds, dabs, dadu, dasu, daub, daus, duad, duba, duds, sabu, sadu, saud, udba.
5 letter words made from BUDDAS:bauds, budas, budda, daubs, dauds, duads, dudas.