What is the correct spelling for BUDDIED?
This word (Buddied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUDDIED
- beaded His face was quite white, and beaded with perspiration.
- bedded Still shine, the soul of rivers as they run, Still lend thy lonely lamp to lovers fond, And blend their plighted shadows into one:- Still smile at even on the bedded child, And close his eyelids with thy silver wand!
- bodied For these people it is necessary to find work, and I think there would be a good field for their benumbed energies in looking after rabbits, feeding poultry, minding bees, and, in short doing all those little odd jobs about a place which must be attended to, but which will not repay the labour of able-bodied men.
- buried Schuyler, head buried , thought at first that it was but within himself that he heard-that it was that other sense-that unknown sense-that had called him....
- muddied I know they went to the theatre, instead of to the opera or a ball, for they did not go in a cab, otherwise her skirt would not have become muddied .
- Bandied Suppose you were a king, and had a prince or statesman who was serving you very valiantly and devotedly while it served himself; but, suppose the tables were turned, and you were dethroned and cast away into exile, your name being bandied about the nation where you once reigned as king, in disgrace and dishonor; suppose this statesman gave you up, and said, "Oh!
- Boded The very manner in which Iras and Alexas whispered together, without heeding her presence, boded peril, for courtiers show such contempt only to those whom they know are threatened with the indifference or resentment of the sovereign.
- Budded Crushed by the heel of brutality, this plant had never budded.
- Budged It was very dark, and only by a fortunately-placed lantern, she could see a bit of the dark wharf and one of the posts belonging to it, from which the lantern never budged; so, at last quieted, or tired-out, nature had her rights, and she slept.
- Busied And, for the rest, I was not spoiled, as the saying goes; for I had my work to do; moreover, I was always busied Listening, and having speech through the darkness.
- Butted McEachern's butted into society so deep that it would take an excavating party with dynamite to get him out of it.
- Eddied They eddied around a place where two men lay quite still on the floor.