What is the correct spelling for BUDDS?
This word (Budds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUDDS
- beads The perspiration stood in beads upon his forehead, not caused by the fire alone.
- buddy Buddy stared at the speaker in speechless surprise.
- Beds Sitting on one of the beds afterwards with Stephen beside him he inquired- "How much have we got, Stephen?
- butts She brought out a flower vase, flung the stale water away, and refilled it from one of the butts that stood near.
- buddies "They had me under herd; but she was wishing for the Bar Cross buddies to butt in, I believe.
- bids After the bids had risen to one hundred and twenty-five dollars, I got animated, and resolved that I would have that cow if it took my last cent.
- birds "Then we and the birds began to sing together.
- bards And I knew that if my knight had been with me it would have come to him in the same way, because we are both of the land where the old, old secrets of wind and waves and rock are in the blood of the people, and sung by their bards .
- buds "Yes, we like things out of season in America, so we bring out most of our buds in October.
- bodes She led the way through the kitchen, up a narrow flight of stone stairs, and opened the door of the room where the minister sat over his bodes .
- bides Father and brother are on the sea, And quite alone in the hut Bides the fisher's daughter, The fisher's rarely-beautiful daughter.