What is the correct spelling for BUDGETRY?
This word (Budgetry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BUDGETRY
- bigotry One morning poor Granville discerned with grief and pain that all the symptoms of bigotry had invaded his home.
- budget "You know I have my own underground sources of information," explained the detective with pardonable pride at adding even a rumour to the budget of news.
- budgetary Since 2010 it gained responsibility for audit (budgetary discharge, internal audit, counter fraud): in particular the Internal Audit Service and the European Anti-fraud Office.
- buggery Same-sex sexual activity was characterised as "sinful" and, under the Buggery Act 1533, was outlawed and punishable by death.
- buttery But she had an orderly soul, for she turned over the lump of sugar that had a little butter on it, so as to lie on the buttery side and look more tidy-like.
- Budged It was an effort, a grip that seemed as though it might have torn up an oak by the roots, but the other neither budged nor flinched beneath it.
- Budgets Most of the men spent their Sabbaths in bull-baiting and dog-fighting; most of the women in gadding from house to house with budgets of scandal; while the children ran off to the woods to snare birds and gather berries, and oftentimes to fight out a match made up the day before.
- budgeted The county also budgeted $1 million for a new enclosure for the carousel.