What is the correct spelling for BUDGETTED?
This word (Budgetted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUDGETTED
- baguette There were foreigners on bicycles, or coming in and out of souvenir shops, baguette restaurants, hotel rooms, and apparently Vientiane's only convenience store, or worse its only supermarket.
- begetter As likely might his reasons bring me back, Like his begetter , from the house of death.
- bigoted Some of the Grand Masters were undoubtedly sincere, though they were grossly bigoted .
- budget After three years he was lured away from Yale to become a faculty member at Johns Hopkins, which offered to double his laboratory budget .
- budgetary From the capitalistic viewpoint its budgetary expenditures are chaotic, but in Communistic eyes they are both sane and logical."
- buffeted The drumming on the walls and roof suddenly ceased and the wind no longer buffeted the house.
- Batted We were introduced, and I was wondering what Mrs. Ess Kay would do if she could see us chatting with the Pitchleys in sight of all Newport, when a little thin man, looking perfectly furious, with a striped bathing suit rolled up under his arm, came hopping along towards us, as if he were a cricket ball that somebody had batted off the beach.
- Boycotted He was boycotted by the whole crew, with the exception of the boatswain, who was careful to address him, although rarely got a word in return.
- Budged It came unpleasantly close to her, nearly touching her nose each time, but she never budged an inch.
- Butted At the outset the strong man of the country tried to seize him by the horns, but he evaded the grasp and shot his massive enemy over a form; and when the others fled, he butted them from behind so that each man flew out headlong, helping to swell the struggling pile at the doorway.
- Fidgeted Mellish fidgeted around with lowered brow.
- Gutted It strikes me that whether they're ghosts, or not ghosts, they're blood-gutted pirates.
- Jetted Streams of liquid jetted out, and their agonized cries followed.
- Jutted Heading out seaward once more, Dr. Perkins dropped to the water in the harbor, and then at reduced speed ran the Sea Eagle up to the long wharf which jutted out at the foot of the little city's main street.
- Bucketed And, for all her thousand tons, she must have bucketed about in the chops of the Channel with the same sort of hobby-horse, see-sawing pitch that bothered Captain Concas in 1893 when sailing an exact reproduction of Columbus's flagship, the Santa Maria, across the North Atlantic to the great World's Fair at Chicago.
- Budgets The interest of the Bureau of Municipal Research in municipal budgets that tell for what purposes money is voted and then prevent transfers without full publicity, preserved this particular fund.
- budgeted The Chancellor of the Exchequer had budgeted for five hundred millions, and was very proud.
- budgeting We might well begin with common sense in Federal budgeting : government spending no more than government takes in.
- burgeoned Now it was, however, for the new book, started ambitiously enough as a sort of brief record of her daily moods-she had so much time now that she saw less of Geoffrey Alison-gradually burgeoned into something even more colossal.
82 words made from the letters BUDGETTED
3 letter words made from BUDGETTED:bed, bee, beg, bet, bud, bug, but, ddt, deb, ded, dub, dud, due, dug, edd, eeg, geb, gee, get, gut, tdt, ted, tee, teg, tet, tub, tug, ute.
4 letter words made from BUDGETTED:bede, bedu, beed, beet, begu, bgee, bude, butt, debe, debt, deeb, deed, deut, dube, dude, dued, duet, dugt, dutt, ebed, edde, edge, gede, gude, gute, tebe, teeb, tegu, tetu, tted, tube, tute.
5 letter words made from BUDGETTED:bedeu, beget, begue, beted, budde, budge, buege, buget, debet, debud, debug, debut, dedge, dubee, duett, ebute, edged, etude, gedde, tebet, tubed, tutee.