What is the correct spelling for BUDHET?
This word (Budhet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUDHET
- bedded They say fishes a long time bedded in ice will come to life again: I can not tell about that, but it is well enough known that if you dig deep in any old garden, such as this, ancient, perhaps forgotten flowers, will appear.
- buddha He will tell you that he has many jewels, but that three of them stand out conspicuously-the Buddha , the Dharma, and the Sangha.
- buddhist Their great king Kanishka is a figure in Buddhist annals second only to Asoka.
- budget One day a budget of mail got through the lines, and in it was a letter for him.
- Boded The Philistines, suspicious of this concourse, which boded ill for the maintenance of their authority, arose against him.
- Budded Anne's eyes shone all that day; literary ambitions sprouted and budded in her brain; their exhilaration accompanied her to Jennie Cooper's walking party, and not even the sight of Gilbert and Christine, walking just ahead of her and Roy, could quite subdue the sparkle of her starry hopes.
- Butted The old ship rolled, and she pitched, and she heaved, and she butted, right and left, against the waves, and made herself just as uncomfortable for human beings as she could, but, for all that, I went to sleep after a while.
39 words made from the letters BUDHET
3 letter words made from BUDHET:bed, bet, bud, but, deb, dub, due, het, hub, hud, hue, hut, ted, thb, thd, tub, ute.
4 letter words made from BUDHET:bedu, beth, bude, buhe, debt, deth, deut, dube, dubh, duet, duhe, hetu, hued, thed, thud, thue, tube, uhde.
5 letter words made from BUDHET:debut, dubhe, tubed, tudeh.