What is the correct spelling for BUDHHA?
This word (Budhha) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUDHHA
- brouhaha It was then I realized the Chief was still sitting in his chair, where he had been when the brouhaha started.
- bud Next she cut off three or four slices, made them up into nice little rounds, and pressed them with a wooden stamp, with a rose-bud and leaves cut out upon it, and when she took it off, there were the rose-bud and leaves marked on the butter.
- buddha Buddha himself is a specimen and model of self-absorption, consummation, perfection, or exaltation rather than a deity, or even a prophet.
- buddy Now, look here, buddy !
- doha Camp was made early in the afternoon on the banks of the Doha River, and a strong party, with shikari trackers, led by Brown, was sent out in search of the straggler.
- Budded She was not young, but many of her youthful qualities still remained with her, and under the influence of her surroundings they all budded out and blossomed bravely.
- bodega In the evening we reached a little mountain brook, which, after winding through a ravine, falls into the sea at Port Romanzow, or Bodega .
- buds Millions of destructive insects live and multiply in the buds and tender bark of trees.
- BAHIA Bahia is close to Africa and navigation across is safe and easy.
- bedhead I looked at the wall, at the bedhead , at my own two hands-and I shivered as if it was winter time.