What is the correct spelling for BUER?
This word (Buer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUER
- beer He sat still all the time drinking 'is beer and smiling at 'em and giving 'em good advice 'ow to get that gold watch. A soft and silvery sound -- I know it well. Its tinkling tells me that a time is near Precious to me -- it is the Dinner Bell. O blessed Bell! Thou bringest beef and beer, – Beer by Charles Stuart Calverley
- bier Her eye fell on the bier , and, with a momentary strength, she sprung from the couch on which she had leaned in dying feebleness, and threw herself upon the coffin.
- boer About two o'clock his guns opened on our left, so we at least knew that we were still on the wrong side of the river and that we must be between the Boer and the English artillery.
- Bauer He went over, picked it up, opened it, and found it was a note from Bauer .
- bluer The wind died, the darkness fled away and the lake and earth, washed and cleansed anew, returned to their old peace and beauty, only the skies seemed softer and bluer , and the colors of the water more varied and intense.