What is the correct spelling for BUES?
This word (Bues) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUES
- blues He drives off every spell of blues I have.
- buns Everyone's dead and gone, and they're selling buns there.
- bus He'll point you in the direction of the bus stop.
- buss Buss her, wap in rogues' rum lingo, for, O, my dimber wapping dell!
- Bees "I run first to get," said the turtle; but the big lizard ran fast and seized the honey; then the bees stung him and he ran back to the turtle.
- Cues The first lieutenant was not a noisy officer, and from these two, everybody else on board received their cues.
- buys How shall I get the things when Dickon buys them?
- hues The sun, involved in clouds of splendid and innumerable hues, was setting o'er the distant waters, whose clear bosom glowed with rich reflection.