What is the correct spelling for BUFFLOS?
This word (Bufflos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUFFLOS
- buffalo The buffalo is badly wounded, and I have a hope that he will fall.
- Buffaloes They then creep on all-fours within sight of the buffaloes, when the pretended wolf jumps on the back of the pretended calf, which bellows in imitation of the real one, crying for assistance.
- Buffers On the first terrace there were several people in long chairs looking lazy; women with picture papers, men smoking, old buffers talking about politics and Arabs.
- buffoons As he had not sufficient wit to amuse himself with the follies of other kings and with the absurdities of humankind, he kept four buffoons , who are called fools in Germany, although these degraded beings are generally more witty than their masters.
- buffs Washington brought up the reserve to his aid, and at first charged so briskly that the enemy gave way; but advancing into the thickest part of the woods, Marjoribanks came to the assistance of the Buffs ; Washington's horse was killed under him, and he was wounded and taken.
- ruffles After much hesitation, he selected a coat and breeches of black velvet, a pearl-coloured vest, and cravat and ruffles of fine English bone lace.
- befalls Don, we must protect her from the fate which so often befalls girls in such circumstances.
- baffles It is quite true the reality has come in the death of Christ, and symbol has passed away; but there is such a depth of Divine love, and so various a fulfilment of Divine purpose in the death of Christ, that we cannot be surprised that it baffles comprehension.
- buffets But they did not disturb little Jim, who buttoned up his coat tight, drew down his hat and squared his shoulders as he went out to meet their buffets .
- muffles And so is Death-who muffles up his harsh features and speeds the heavy plough with a step like that of Hope.
51 words made from the letters BUFFLOS
5 letter words made from BUFFLOS:bluff, boffs, bolus, buffs, bulos, flubs, fobus, fouls, lobus, luffs, sfouf, sulfo.
4 letter words made from BUFFLOS:boff, bous, buff, bufo, bulf, flub, fluo, flus, foul, fulf, fuso, lobs, lous, lubs, luff, luso, oluf, slob, slub, sluf, souf, soul, sulo, ubol.
3 letter words made from BUFFLOS:bos, bus, flu, fob, fsb, lbf, lob, luo, off, sob, sol, sou, sub, suf, ufo.