What is the correct spelling for BUGDE?
This word (Bugde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUGDE
- badge They then attacked the married Marine-Navy or Army being quite indifferent to them as long as they could win for their brother the badge of one Service, 'When he is a gentleman at once!
- bucked I thought you'd be awfully bucked to hear the news, seeing that you were sitting at the next table to him yesterday morning.
- bud And if the flower keep the promise of the bud , never flower so fair bloomed from your vaunted stem!
- budge She would leave Rome to-morrow, but Christina will not budge .
- budget If I have time enough to put in three towers and a mill, it will perhaps run to ten francs, and our budget will be complete."
- Bagged Suddenly a new element in the school came to his notice-fellows like Lovely Mead, Jock Hasbrouk and Dudy Rankin, who wore tailor-made clothes, rainbow cravats, who always looked immaculate and whose trousers never bagged at the knees.