What is the correct spelling for BUGE?
This word (Buge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUGE
- budge I was personally acquainted with Mr. Budge, who was leaving the island then and coming to this property, and I came along with him.
- bug "Perhaps a potato bug ate it off," suggested Jean.
- bugle Now and then, from ultramarine grottoes issued weird, echoing sounds, and almost continually rising to ringing peals and shuddering into silence, reiterant, incessant, came nature's bugle-calls-calls of the wind, of sundering glaciers, of sudden rushes of ice rivers, of exploding gases and of disintegrating bergs.
- bulge A healthy, or normal, eye is of just such shape and "bulge" that rays of light entering the eye are brought to a focus on, or close to, the retina at the back of the eyeball.
- huge Across from them, the huge figure of the alien slowly stood up and looked at them for several long seconds, then turned and left the building.
- bugs 96. Bugs, flying, i. ?A thug a-mugs? for drugs, he eventually bugs Lookin for crack on carpets and rugs – Road To The Riches by Kool G Rap & DJ Polo