What is the correct spelling for BUGEL?
This word (Bugel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BUGEL
- bagel were co-owners of Temptee Bagel at the time they developed their bagel dog, and the name "Bagel Original Dog" was trademarked.
- beagle When we descended I followed Holmes into the stable yard, where he opened the door of a loose-box and led out a squat, lop-eared, white-and-tan dog, something between a beagle and a foxhound.
- boggle But the sense of self-preservation was on me, self-assertive enough, and I obliged him, stumbling in at the door under the pressure of his strong arm and of the revolver, and beginning to boggle at the first steps-old and much worn ones, which were deeply hollowed in the middle.
- bruegel This emphasis on the uniqueness of each figure, and Bruegels lack of interest in depicting ideal beauty in the Italian manner, makes it clear that although borrowing an Italian compositional scheme, Bruegel is putting it to quite a different use.
- buckle So I put it to you for the last time: will you buckle steadily to your work here like a rational being, or cast yourself loose to live as a beggarly artist on what your brother can give you by pinching the rest?
- budge The budge-mixer's the natural enemy of the profesh.
- bug Lady Bug descended upon the bank of the river.
- bugle Pulling the capul-hide well over himself, so that the helmet hid most of his face, Robin seized the silver bugle and blew a long blast.
- bugler I ordered the bugler to sound the 'destoor,' and the troops at once obeyed the signal.
- bulge They ran until the bulge of the inner globe all but hid the plane from them.
- bungle There's been a bungle, and the sooner we are rid of it the better.
- burgle Well, he must manage it, "burgle" his own house, if necessary.
- gel The chromatographic bed is composed by the gel beads inside the column and the sample is introduced into the injector and carried into the column by the flowing solvent.
- Bugled Except at my own party the other night I've never been bugled to my meals.
- bugles The call to arms came without any loud clamour of bugles or orations.