What is the correct spelling for BUGGYS?
This word (Buggys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUGGYS
- boggy The boggy tract across which our path lay was white with fresh hoar- frost, and the thicket away to the south was a haunt for crows such as I never have seen again since; the black birds flew round and about it in dark clouds with loud shrieks, as though in its midst stood a charnel and gallows, and from the brushwood likewise, by the pool's edge, came other cries of birds, all as full of complaining as though they were bewailing the griefs of the whole world.
- buggy And there was a girl in the buggy , too-a mere child!"
- Buggies The methods employed for conveyance on common roads were shown by hand-barrows-carts-trucks-drays-farm wagons-sprinkling carts-freight wagons-breaks, barges, wagonettes for pleasure parties-omnibuses-cabs- hansoms-pleasure carriages, coaches for four or six horses, Victorias, broughams, dog-carts, buggies, phaetons, etc.
- Bogeys Certainly this is a powerful instance, among innumerable and striking ones, of the fact that the fears of children are by no means the result of the objects of alarm suggested to them by the ghost-stories, bogeys, etc.
- bags There were a number of travelling bags in the tonneau of the car.
- begs She begs me to make her excuses."
- buys "No." "And as to experience, well, one buys that later."