What is the correct spelling for BUIDS?
This word (Buids) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUIDS
- beads Not that time; they made it up with some presents of horses and beads and things.
- Beds "And we want to take in some of the big things first, such as beds and dining-room table and heavy things like those.
- butts That "the literary Pecksniff" took this course could not but create a bad impression at the time, and Hall has therefore been put down as one of the butts whom Punch had justly assailed.
- bids They came with a rush, ten scrambling frantic bids for his total output for one year-and one of them was for eighty-four dollars!
- baits Sweet words I grant, baits and allurements sweet, But greatest hopes oft greatest crosses meet.
- birds In the choice of building material the birds are very careful.
- bits He takes things so hard that he isn't intended to take more than one thing at a time, and here he is with Clare and Cards both, as it seems to me, in a conspiracy to pull him into a thousand little bits and to fling each little bit to a different tea-party.
- builds He builds life, consciously or unconsciously, as he believes that nature builds it.
- bards 18, 19 Bards , the Welsh, ii.
- buds Within the strip of railway land a tangle of young bushes grew, and on every twig buds were bursting.
- bides It bides its time in the best of us, And well for him if he do not do That which the strength of him wants him to.