What is the correct spelling for BUILGIN?
This word (Builgin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BUILGIN
- begin A new Argentina, a new age about to begin A new Argentina, we face the world together And no dissent within – New Argentina by Unknown Author
- berlin On the street of Berlin Pure wolf is the mission She-Devils of sin They're in control now – Werewolf Women Of The SS by Rob Zombie
- billion Worth about a billion, I reckon.
- boiling I got home wet through; but with my body in a glow from the exercise, with my spirits boiling up at fever heat.
- bouillon On his arrival at Rennes, where M. de Bouillon was confined to his bed by a violent attack of gout, the King accordingly proceeded to his residence; where, after having expressed his regret at the state of suffering in which he found him, he ordered all the attendants to withdraw, and seating himself near the pillow of the invalid, desired him to listen without remark or interruption to all that he was about to say.
- building I order you, one and all, to leave this building at once.
- bulge Her face appeared around the bulge of the stove, flushed with delight.
- bulging Anna-Rose observed her for a moment in silence, then was suddenly seized herself with a dreadful desire to laugh, and with a hasty glance round at the bulging curtains scrambled back into her own berth and pulled the sheet over her mouth.
- bulgy You would never guess that she is Lady Cecilia's sister, except for the bulgy eyes.
- bullion In return for commodities imported, those dear goods could not be exported, and therefore we should for a time continue to buy, although we ceased to sell; and should export money, or bullion, till the relative prices of commodities were nearly the same as before.
- Bailing While this melancholy duty was in the course of performance, that of pumping and bailing was continued, under the immediate personal superintendence of Mulford.