What is the correct spelling for BUILK?
This word (Builk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BUILK
- bail I think it's time for me to bail This point of view is gettin' stale – He Wasn't by Avril Lavigne
- balky It is hard for one to control this feeling when the opposition comes from some living creature, as a balky horse or a kicking cow, or a pig that will not be driven through the open gate.
- bilk Dropping upon his hands and feet, he crawled to the curbstone and hissed after the retreating form of the Baronet, the single word:- "Bilk!"
- burl Burl Denning was keenly interested in all of this.
- bulks Beginning at the base, one observes the huge bulks of fanciful sea-beasts, carrying on their backs figures representing the four principal oceans of the world: the North and South Arctic, the Atlantic, and the Pacific.
- door's always open
- goes on a diet
- goes on a spree