What is the correct spelling for BUILTH?
This word (Builth) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BUILTH
- bail Mary Magna no doubt would be willing to sacrifice the two hundred dollars bail that she had put up; but the judge had a right to issue a bench warrant and send a deputy for the prisoner.
- barth At the same instant the door opposite flew open wide, and the Count of Barth disappeared in the next apartment; and I could hear his hard, dry automatic tread upon the stairs descending the steps, one by one, for a long time; there seemed no end to it, until at last the awful sounds died in the remote distance as if they had descended into the bowels of the earth.
- bath "On my first return from America, as I yesterday informed you, I passed some months at Bath, where I was introduced to Lady Corbet, and, had she been single, I should have said, Here Talton rest for ever!
- belt Don't buy me anything-or if you should see a belt buckle exactly like Grace Neal's, I should like to have one, but only if it is exactly.
- berth For my part, I had taken refuge in my berth; for the motion was such, that I could no longer keep my footing.
- beth I built Bazor, and Beth Diblathaim, and Beth Baal-Meon.
- bile These fats are attacked by the pancreatic juice and the bile, and made ready for digestion.
- bilk Have you set another man on the track with a view to bilk me of my promised fee?
- bill You will make out a bill, and I will sign it and hand it in to Mr. Irvine, and let it be marked against me, and then you will be sure of your money then-for it is entirely out of my power to pay you any other way just now.
- billy I've seed Billy Paradise spar; and it ain't fighting, it's ruffianing: that's what it is.
- birth Now Denham had reason to know that he could bring to birth and keep alive a fine anger when he chose.
- bligh Bligh was compelled to follow, and she was then dropped astern.
- blight And Koob Soonder-small sister of Jiwan Kawi-our strong young man who went away; she whose mother was taken by Fear when she was a babe, she who was stricken by the blight when she began to run-she who was named for her perfect beauty, before the Grass Jungle had seen beauty more perfect-" "Do you know all the story?"
- blither To-night, however, she was even in a blither mood than usual.
- burl "No thank you, Burl.
- duluth Tens of thousands of men are employed in digging this ore and transporting it to the nearest lake port-Duluth and West Superior being the largest shipping points.