What is the correct spelling for BUISED?
This word (Buised) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUISED
- abused I wonder Mr. Darwin never abused this word.
- based The weak point of all these movements, Miss Datchet," he continued, taking his place at the table and turning to Mary as usual when about to deliver his more profound cogitations, "is that they are not based upon sufficiently intellectual grounds.
- biased "That prestige we shall lose if we let our judgment be biased by personal feeling.
- boise Miss Leah Alexander Boise City, Idaho.
- braised Braised Shoulder of Lamb.
- bruised Maclean's foot had got severely hurt in the course of his adventure, and he was much bruised and battered.
- buried Every creature of the wild had been buried in drift; all nature was asleep.
- bushed It's easy to get bushed in this country-for new chums from penal settlements!"
- bust Wouldn't you be if you'd bust up a man's scheme the same as I have, and if the only person in the world whose opinion you cared for can't help but think you all sorts of a fool?"
- busted I've got nothing-a busted flush.
- buster He almost pitied Buster Bear.
- used I will be good, as we used to say."
- Beside Sit here beside me and I'll tell you all about it.
- Bossed Ye've changed yer tune since last winter about being bossed by any female, ha, ha!
- Busked Or, if you will, take the most blessed estate you have seen and heard of in this world, of kings and rich men, and help all the defects of it by your imaginations; suppose unto yourselves the height and pitch of glory and abundance and power that is attainable on earth; and when your fancy hath busked up such a felicity, compare it with an eternal life: O how will that vanish out of your imaginations!
- Busied Mr. Claybourne busied himself with opening a bottle of champagne.
- Buzzed A cloud of flies buzzed about this already half-carrion flesh.
- BSD Released under the revised BSD license, Bricolage is free and open source software.
- BUSIER One day is so much like another with me, only I have been rather busier than usual lately.
- busies The Nature of Comic Poetry being entirely satirical, it busies itself more in exposing what we call Caprice and Humour, than Vices cognizable to the Laws.
59 words made from the letters BUISED
3 letter words made from BUISED:bed, bid, bse, bud, bus, deb, des, die, dis, dub, due, ies, iud, sbe, sdb, sib, sub, sue, use.
4 letter words made from BUISED:bedu, bide, bids, bise, bisu, bude, budi, buds, busi, debs, dieu, dsei, dube, dubi, duei, duis, duse, ides, iesu, sebu, seib, sibu, side, sube, sude, suib, udis, used.
5 letter words made from BUISED:bides, bside, budis, buies, bused, debus, deusi, diebs, dubie, seibu, suebi.
6 letter words made from BUISED:subedi.