What is the correct spelling for BUJA?
This word (Buja) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUJA
- abuja Garki is presently the principal business and administrative district of Abuja.
- back But you-you must come back.
- bag "All in my bag?
- bake Cover and bake as above: but a less while according to the tenderness of the meat.
- base It was almost directly under King's cave, at the base of the cliffs.
- basic Those were basic problems that had to be met.
- basis I felt that the only possible basis of our living in each other's company was going under my feet.
- beach All the inhabitants of the island were already on the beach to welcome her.
- big It's rather a big one.
- bike That splash of salt water on your motor bike, and your resource in dodging pursuit, just saved the situation, and we arrived at the house on the same night.
- book A turned letter in the book!
- boss Who do you want to boss your family and town?
- box You ain't botherin' de li'l box, is you?
- buck "Can't afford to take chances," rejoined Buck.
- bus He and I had come out on the same bus and were to begin work the next morning.
- busy Gordon was busy with him there for some time.
- Babies The babies went home, and they had supper.
- Because "Let us have no more of this-you will stay here because I wish it.
- Boxes The lollacapop comes in tin boxes, and so is handy to carry, but does not wear quite as well as the other.
- bags If you can tear yourself away from these money bags, we'd better be thinking of going.
- books "This is one of the best of Mr Page's many good books.
- boys "Don't play so hard, boys" said Kumpee.