What is the correct spelling for BULGDE?
This word (Bulgde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BULGDE
- balked At the first large glacier, Parker and his companion, Belmore Brown, balked , halting in front of an insignificant ice-wall.
- bilge I noticed a great quantity of broken ice sinking and rising in the dark green curls of the billows, and big blocks would be hurled on to the schooner's bed and then be swept off, sometimes fetching the bilge such a thump as seemed to swing a bellow through her frame.
- blade It woke with a thrust like a keen knife-blade, sending a sharp quiver of pain throughout his body.
- bugged The big Californian's eyes bugged at him.
- bulge Sometimes, when I can't stand it any longer, I take a train to some little station and go out and lie flat down on the grass on my back, so that I can't see anything but sky; then I can almost imagine myself back again where the lone old peaks bulge against the sky.
- bulgy For the hundredth time that day, the Hun had gone into the bedroom to look out of the bulgy bedroom window.
- Bilked "No." "And you say she's bilked us?"
- Budged For instance, the frame could be budged by prying.
- Bugled Then colored lanterns was sent up, whistles blew, bugles bugled, and inside of three minutes by the watch there was guns bang-bangin' away like it was the Fourth of July.
- Bulged Still the land wind favoured us, the sails once more bulged out, and before we went below we had brought Portland Point on the quarter.
- Bulked They penetrated the shadows that bulked, huge and shapeless, at the end of it, revealing a hoard of store casks and boxes piled almost to the roof and half-cloaked with hessian bags sewed together.
- Bulled He "bulled" his way through, when more capable men of equal nerve failed.
- Bunged In a few days, he was brought home in a bunged-up condition, on a cot-bed.
- bulges It is no doubt to this high velocity of rotation that we must ascribe the extraordinary ellipticity of Jupiter; the rapid rotation causes a great centrifugal force, and this bulges out the pliant materials of which he seems to be formed.
56 words made from the letters BULGDE
3 letter words made from BULGDE:bed, beg, bel, bud, bug, deb, dle, dub, due, dug, eld, geb, gel, led, leg, leu, lug.
4 letter words made from BULGDE:bedu, begu, belu, bleg, bleu, blue, bude, delu, deul, dube, duel, dule, eglu, gdel, geld, gelu, geul, gleb, glub, glue, gude, guld, leud, lube, lude, luge, ugle, uleb.
5 letter words made from BULGDE:blude, budel, budge, bugel, bugle, bulge, debug, glued, guled, lubed, luged.