What is the correct spelling for BUMMP?
This word (Bummp) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUMMP
- blimp The blimp is an aerial sea-scout.
- bum I thought maybe, if you're going somewhere that's civilized, I could bum a lift.
- bummer He was an oratorical bummer , and told his story with all the dignity and elevated language of an old Roman.
- bump Looks like I ought to 'a' done something mor'n sit there like a bump on a log while he walked off with the gold."
- bumper "Come, my friends," he cried, filling for himself a bumper of wine, "banish these childish fears.
- bumpy It was a very unpleasant day for formation flying, for not only was it very bumpy as we came over the mountains, which border the Dead Sea, but the very numerous patches of cloud made it both difficult and dangerous to keep at the right distance from one's neighbor.
- burma The problem is then at once narrowed; and it is simply unreasonable to look for Havila in India, or for Pison in the province of Burma , as one learned author does!
- burp The burp -gunner advanced into the room, looked around, saw von Schlichten, and addressed him.
- dump Somewhere a dump -ours or the enemy's-had been hit, and the clouds above it were tipped with scarlet flame.
- hump Then, Uncle, the day you show me the dead body of that tiger, the red heifer with the white patch on the hump is yours.
- jump Peter's heart gave a happy little jump .
- lump He put up his hand, again, and felt at the lump on his forehead.
- pump Don't let Jake pump you.
- rump He woke up and struck the donkey across the rump .
- sump Arrived at the shaft bottom, you are made aware with the aid of your cap lamp, of huge square timbers around you and of a "sump" or well, underneath.
- ump Ump was neither afraid of the living nor the dead.
- bumps But when I hit those big speed bumps My darling little rhinestone pumps – Truck Drivin' Song by weird al yankovic