What is the correct spelling for BUROS?
This word (Buros) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUROS
- Boris Would thou marry Boris to please me?"
- Burrows Then a breadth of moss intervenes, which is worse than the vast prickly hedges with which savage kings fence their cities to the explorer, who can get no certain footing on it, but falls through and climbs up again twenty times, and burrows a way somehow in the shady depths below.
- burros September came and half sped by before Neale, with Larry and an engineer named Service, arrived at the head of Sherman Pass with pack-burros and supplies, ready to begin the long vigil of watching the snow drift over the line in winter.
- bores On the opposition side the phrases chiefly in use amongst the bores are, "The constitution of this country"-"Reform in Parliament"-"The good of the people"-"Inquiry should be set on foot"-"Ministers should be answerable with their heads"-"Gentlemen should draw together"- "Independence"-and "Consistency."
- brows The detective lifted his brows .