What is the correct spelling for BURROUGH?
This word (Burrough) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BURROUGH
- borough I'm due to blow a lady friend of mine to the swellest kind of a supper that grows in the borough; no two-dollar tabble-doty, understand; but a special, real-lace, eighteen-carat feed, with nothing on the bill of fare that ain't spelled in French."
- bough The bough of a tree may have thrown him from his horse; some concealed assassin may have shot him, or the very animal he was in search of may have overpowered him.
- burgh One of the most important Roman castles in the country is Burgh Castle, in North Suffolk, with its grand and noble walls.
- burr It was "in honor of Colonel Burr."
- burro "No. That is, it did fer a while, till ther novelty wore off, and then folks went back ter ther old reliable mule or burro.
- burroughs He had writ home to his ma from New York State, and said thet Mr. Burroughs had looked over his little writings an' said they was good enough to be printed an' bound up in a book.
- burrow They provide, in their burrow, a comfortable nest, lined with feathers, for their new-born cubs.
- Brought Why what's brought you back?
- burros There were half a dozen cows, as many horses, some burros, and a few chickens.
- boroughs He could return one member at least for a city-he could almost return one member for a county, and in three boroughs any activity on his part could turn the scale in a close contest.