What is the correct spelling for BUSARY?
This word (Busary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUSARY
- bare She had taken down her long hair, thrown off her dress, and half wrapped herself in a shawl, out of which her bare arms stretched as she leaned on the deep window seat. The tiny, tiny feet were bare Bells on her fingers and toes Music in the air – She Danced by Bill Wyman
- bars The narrow, straight inner border is composed of bars and tiny buttons arranged as represented. He said, "My business is dead on the floor Though my business ain't often in bars. I kill beasts when I can't take them anymore Between times I look for the stars." – The Gypsy by Boiled In Lead
- basra These three manuscripts will therefore be those which the caliph, according to trustworthy tradition, sent in the first instance as standard copies to Damascus, Basra and Kufa to the warriors of the provinces of which these were the capitals, while he retained one at Medina.
- bestiary Royal 2B, vii) and the Isabella Psalter (State Library, Munich), contain full Bestiary cycles.
- binary A binary digit can represent up to one bit of Shannon information, where a bit is the basic unit of information.
- bleary 27 April 1975 - Joseph Toman (45), John Feeney (45) and Brendan OHara (40), all Catholic civilians, were shot and killed during a Protestant Action Force gun attack on Bleary Darts Club.
- brassy Her hair, that had still shown its old brassy hue when last he had seen her at the time of the fall of the Government, was now a faded grey-that harsh green-grey that fair hair nearly always turns to on its way to white.
- bray Mrs. Bray stood in the door, a grim but not a hostile warder: Amabel felt anyone who was not hostile to be almost kind.
- burr That good lady stuck to me like a burr -at least I believe she did."
- bursa Andronikos was born on October 23, 1919 at Bursa (Greek: Προύσα).
- bursar He's bursar of his college, isn't he, Ernest?
- Barry Black Boy was handed over to Barry Tuxford, and consigned to the care of Bricky Smiles, at Kenley's stables.
- Bursae In front there are five bursae:the suprapatellar bursa or recess between the anterior surface of the lower part of the femur and the deep surface of the quadriceps femoris.
- Barr Sally Coles and Jo Barr , whom we sought out before supper, were glad to accept and vowed they would eat not a bite before the feast so that they could come perfectly empty.
- bursars A small number of short induction courses cater for warrant officers selected for commissioning, university cadets, bursars and Volunteer Reserve officers.
- BSA BSA sold the bicycle business to Raleigh in 1957 after separating the bicycle and motorcycle business in 1953.
- BURS The bur, or flower bud, is the part used, and the burs should be gathered before the blossom part appears.
90 words made from the letters BUSARY
3 letter words made from BUSARY:aby, arb, ayr, bar, bay, bra, bur, bus, buy, ras, ray, rub, rya, say, sub, sur, usa.
4 letter words made from BUSARY:arby, asur, aury, ayub, ayus, bars, basu, baur, bayr, bray, brus, brya, bura, bury, busy, buys, byus, rabu, raby, raub, raus, ruba, rubs, ruby, ruys, ryas, ryba, sabu, saru, suar, sura, surb, ubay, uray, urby, usry, uyab, uyar, yabu, yasu, yrsa, yuba, yura.
5 letter words made from BUSARY:ayrus, barsy, barus, baurs, bayus, brasu, braus, brays, brusa, brusy, buras, bursa, burya, busra, byars, byrsa, rusby, sabry, sabur, sarbu, saryu, saury, subra, surya, suyab, urbas, ursab, yabus, yasur, yuras.