What is the correct spelling for BUTIQUE?
This word (Butique) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUTIQUE
- baroque But the existence of this somewhat baroque and exotic school of Cloissonism, of which the leader was Anquetin (later ranked with the Syntheticists), does not fully explain the use of Syntheticism with its greater insistence upon decorative unity, and its clearer affinities to the work of the Italian primitives.
- barque I shipped to Melbourne as third mate on a barque , and I deserted for the diggings in the usual course.
- basque I suppose he was a Basque ; at any rate, he was blond, which the Spaniards are mostly not, and the Basque s often are.
- batik A notable sub-type of coastal batik called Jawa Hokokai is not attributed to a particular region.
- betide Have him out and set him to cleanse the hen-house, and woe betide you if it is not as clean as your own conscience before to-morrow morning-away!"
- bisque And next I uncovered My little bisque Mabel, To meet whose brown eyes I was still more unable.
- bouquet August nodded, rejoicing in big success, and Agatha closed the door into her own room, where the general had been put for the time so as to be spared the annoyance of the packing; then she sat down with her hands in her lap, and the bouquet in her hands.
- boutique The Beatles Apple Boutique was based at 94 Baker Street from 1967 to 1968.
- braque Braque resumed painting in late 1916.
- but But that 's none of my business.
- butane Hangable Auto Bulb" – 6:48"Laughable Butane Bob" – 2:58"Bit" – 0:06"Custodian Discount" – 4:25"Wabby Legs" – 5:29 Hangable Auto Bulb EP.
- buttock This, however, had been planned from the very instant that Fred made the first move to accomplish the cross-buttock, and Frank's lock-trip had brought it about by lifting the other lad from the ground by a whirling movement.
- fatigue I leant on the houses for support, and reached home at a late hour, worn out with fatigue .
- toque And the gray-veiled motor toque , the gray cloak worn by the "journalist," and even the battered boots, with high, broken heels, were safely hidden with the heirlooms from the Abbey.
- Betake The time is not altogether lost, as most of the men, being provided with rifles, betake themselves to the woods and search for the deer, the bears or the turkeys that are generally abundant there.
- Butte Ores of this nature have already been referred to in the discussion of the copper ores of Bingham and Butte , and will be referred to in connection with the zinc-lead-silver ores of Leadville, Colorado.
- Tuque The Lac Bureau is a vast freshwater body of the southwestern part of the Gouin Reservoir, in the territory of the town of La Tuque , in Haute-Mauricie, in the administrative region of Mauricie, in the province of Quebec, in Canada.
- boutiques Barker Black shoes are sold in its own boutiques in New York City and Los Angeles, as well in luxury department stores such as Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus.