What is the correct spelling for BUTTION?
This word (Buttion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BUTTION
- abortion 7. Name the different forms of abortion ; give the causes.
- bastion This is how it came to have such a terror for poor Timmons: His regiment was undergoing its training on the "firing-line," and his company furnished twelve men daily for the "lunette," a kind of detached bastion about 800 yards in front of the line in the direction of the enemy.
- baton The belief of the scientific people is, that the mouth used to be at Baton Rouge, where the hills cease, and that the two hundred miles of land between there and the Gulf was built by the river.
- batten They gone, I hear Sir W. Batten and my Lady are returned from Harwich.
- batting It appeared that in batting we were not strong, in fielding we were weak, and that our bowling was more than shaky.
- betting Felix picked it up, and found that the telegram referred to betting transactions.
- biotin Biotinidase catalyzes the cleavage of biotin from biocytin and biotin yl-peptides (the proteolytic degradation products of each holocarboxylase) and thereby recycles biotin .
- bitten He wasn't looking to see which was his, for I wasn't five yards from him as he stood, and one of those pipes had been smoked that day, and was shiny where his hand had rubbed it, and the bone mouthpiece was chafed white where his teeth had bitten it.
- boeotian This was a fort of the Athenians upon the Boeotian border, at that moment besieged by the Corinthians, irritated by the loss of a party returning from Decelea, who had been cut off by the garrison.
- bullion Why, then, should bullion be carefully protected and brains despoiled?
- bunion And, stepping forward in the boat, he kicked Michael on a bunion .
- burton Don't stop here out of ceremony, you know, if you want to go after Miss Burton ."
- bushing This bushing is provided with a threaded collar for forcing it into the work and withdrawing it. The scale on the web and the inside and face of the rim is first broken with the tool k in the turret toolpost.
- button And, without knowing it, he pressed the button that roused the two women."
- Barton Amos Barton had been an affectionate husband, and while Milly was with him, he was never visited by the thought that perhaps his sympathy with her was not quick and watchful enough; but now he re-lived all their life together, with that terrible keenness of memory and imagination which bereavement gives, and he felt as if his very love needed a pardon for its poverty and selfishness.
- Butting Why didn't you lay low, and not go butting down their door?
95 words made from the letters BUTTION
3 letter words made from BUTTION:bin, bit, bot, bun, but, ion, iou, nib, nit, nob, not, nub, nut, obi, oui, out, tin, tit, tiu, tnt, ton, tot, tub, tun, uni.
4 letter words made from BUTTION:bino, bint, binu, bitt, boin, boit, boti, bott, bout, buin, bunt, buon, buto, butt, ibon, ibot, iott, itno, iton, iuno, nito, nobi, nobu, nout, nuit, obin, obit, otti, tint, tion, tito, tobu, toit, toti, toub, toun, tout, tubo, tuin, tunb, tuni, tuno, tuoi, tuti, tuto, ubin, ubnt, ubon, unio, unit, unti.
5 letter words made from BUTTION:biont, bitou, bitto, bittu, botin, botti, butin, buton, butti, butto, ionut, nitto, notti, oubit, tibon, titon, tonti, totin, tutin.