What is the correct spelling for BUYNESS?
This word (Buyness) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BUYNESS
- badness "The duke," he added, "replied that he would cease to know you as soon as he found out the badness of your character himself."
- bigness Not rude, the act savoured somehow of the downright free bigness of unconvention.
- blueness The stress of her emotion added for the instant to the bigness and blueness of her eyes.
- buns Sufficient to make 12 buns.
- burgess An incoming burgess was required to buy his right to trade either by way of a seven year apprenticeship or by payment of an entry fee.
- burns He loved Burns for his philosophy that "a man's a man for a' that."
- business It is not your business this time."
- coyness At first, being mindful of the excessive liveliness with which he had bantered my residence in a boarding-house of such mediocre pretensions, I was naturally disinclined to reveal that I was in the plight of troth with the proprietress's daughter; but eventually I overcame my coyness, and uncovered the pretty kettle of fish of my infandum dolorem, and my ardent longing to hit upon some plan to extricate myself from the suffocating coils of such a Laocoon.