What is the correct spelling for BVELT?
This word (Bvelt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BVELT
- ballet Next comes a ballet with chorus of fairies, also on themes used in the overture. And he did ballet What more can I say? – Fruity Dude by Avril Lavigne
- befit Oh you, Earth's tender and impassioned few, Take courage to entrust your love To Him so named who guards above Its ends and shall fulfil! Breaking the narrow prayers that may Befit your narrow hearts, away In His broad, loving will.
- belt He was very gentle and light-handed, like a woman; but Northwick felt one touch on the pouch of his belt , and refused further help. Boy don't jinx yourself! Boy, I'm Michael Spinks with the belt, Stringer bell boy; my name "Rings Bells" for itself! I'm sick as hell boy! You better run and tell someone else, Bringin' hell boy! Singin' telegrams and get dealt – Drop The Bomb On 'Em by Eminem
- bevel Should any one feel desirous to test more minutely the effect produced by a bevel top bath, I would suggest to them to place a frame, so constructed as to hold three sixth size plates, and fit it to the top of the bath, and so arrange it with openings that the plates may be placed, one at the nearest point of the mercury, the second midway, and the third to the greatest distance, and by placing the plates over at one and the same time, the experimenter will be enabled to judge if there exists a difference in the developing.
- beveled =Shingle saw. = A saw thick in the body and beveled off for about two or three inches of its outer diameter.
- billet Why can't they give me a billet in the Army Pay and let me release a man sounder of wind and limb?
- blot You imply, then, that there is a blot upon mine?
- bolt Major White, seated bolt upright in his chair, looked with a gentle surprise out of the window.
- built In this way a good library can be gradually built up.
- bullet I tell you it was only a bullet .
- felt She felt sure, quite sure of it.
- Baled One of the men baled all the time, and as he had nothing else to stop the leak with, he put his foot in the place, and he kept the boat above water.
- Bevelled Bevelled boards, gilt tops.
- Beverly "But I wanted to save the pine knots until Beverly came up," sighed Mrs. Brooke, "he is so fond of them."
- bevels Like outside doors they were for the most part molded and raised with broad bevels , although occasionally, as on the second floor at Mount Pleasant, they were flat and bolection molded, giving the door a considerably different aspect.