What is the correct spelling for BYER?
This word (Byer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BYER
- bayer In 1897, scientists at the drug and dye firm Bayer began investigating acetylsalicylic acid as a less-irritating replacement for standard common salicylate medicines, and identified a new way to synthesize it.
- beer "Birch beer ," he murmured resignedly. Or the beer If you've got the patience, Your own imaginations Will tell you just exactly what you want to hear... – Oom-Pah-Pah by Unknown Author
- bier Two men put their gnarled old hands to the flag and drew it down from the head of the bier .
- boer So I walked boldly on, and almost ran against a Boer .
- buyer It had gone begging for a buyer because it's mostly pond and water power.
- bye "I have said good-bye to you by letter.
- dyer Yet notwithstanding the burning of Servetus at Geneva, and the hanging of Mary Dyer at Boston, it is certain that France, England, the Netherlands, and America, owe a large share of such political liberty as they have enjoyed to Calvinism.
- Boyer President Boyer , who had succeeded Petion, now took advantage of the confusion to incorporate the two districts, and two years later he added the revolted Spanish portion, thus bringing the whole island under one rule, the presidency of which he held for twenty-two years.
- Byre But as soon as Saunders Mowdiewort came to the door, Jock Forrest had dropped Crummy's tail, and slipped silently out of the byre, even before Meg got time to utter her usual salutation of- "Guid een to ye, Cuif!
- Yer Then help him out, will yer son?
- Beyer Carbide and Sorrel (German: Karbid und Sauerampfer) is a 1963 East German comedy film directed by Frank Beyer and starring Erwin Geschonneck.