What is the correct spelling for BYHIM?
This word (Byhim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BYHIM
- balm The inward eye has visions for its balm, And duty done is solace for each woe, And every modest tool that hangs in view Is fitted for the work it has to do.
- barium The salts of barium are also cardiac poisons.
- baum Burgoyne at another time sent a detachment under Colonel Baum to take the stores at Bennington, Vermont.
- beam Two other vessels had been driven higher on shore, but lay on their beam-ends.
- boom Every bang, every boom It was just like it was happening in my own room – Paper Walls by Marc Cohn
- bum "This was another bum steer.
- ham I expected ham and eggs.
- hem Thus scrutinised by such a family, By some one I was recognised, who seized My garment's hem, and cried out, "What a marvel!"
- hm "The women who go in for revolt," Levine had said, "Hm, that's another story.
- hum There was a hum outside the window.
- mayhem Mayhem exploded throughout the audience.
- Ahem I should say Mr. Aikin-Payne, ahem-why, how the dickens should I know, sir?
- BAHIA Such an idol was in Bahia and his salary was discontinued only five years ago.
- gotten jump on
- gotten just desserts