What is the correct spelling for C0MMENT?
This word (C0Mment) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for C0MMENT
- cement The floors were all of hard cement .
- clement It is Mr. Clement Smith.
- client "Mr. Chestermarke," he said quietly, "Miss Fosdyke, as next-of-kin to Mr. John Horbury-my client -desires to see and examine her uncle's effects.
- cogent He had a very cogent reason for believing that he could be of assistance, although there were certain elements in the mystery which might, in his ignorance of them, upset his calculations.
- comet I don't know; but something in us appears to save us from the punishing comet of Zeus.
- command The safe was not open, but, as Jack looked, and as he was about to give the command : "Hands up!"
- commend 7. "Father, into Thy hands I commend My Spirit."
- comment He followed her restless movements about the room with his eyes, and then ventured a timid comment .
- foment If their efforts are successful, they foment a revolution, as they did in Czechoslovakia and China, and as they tried, unsuccessfully, to do in Greece.
- garment Elsie also was much astonished; and the sight of Dick in so strange a garment half frightened her for a moment.
- lament That I would lament , or shun the world, or walk in open day oppressed by shame I did not merit?
- moment "Good-night," he added after a moment .
- comments No one but the great Corsican would have dared to brave the comments which this coincidence provoked.