What is the correct spelling for CAAME?
This word (Caame) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAAME
- acme It was the acme of German luxury-parsley soup, a ham omelette with sorrel trimmings, an oyster of veal stewed with prunes, delicious fruit, and sparkling Moselle.
- calm As yet all is calm . And I can't stand calm I wanna call my mom – Leggo My Ego by Dead Milkmen
- cam What was I to dae? I was at my wits' en', For Tibbie the howdie was fou, An' e'en had I got her to traivel the road What use was she mair than the soo? I was switin' wi' fear though my fingers was cauld, An' my taes they were muckle the same; Man, my feet was that sair I was creepin' twa-fauld That nicht that the bairnie cam ' hame.
- camel At first the camel -drivers sang to cheer their animals.
- cameo She looked exactly like the exquisite cameo which Marguerite used to wear.
- camp To-day I saw your camp .
- clam He found out later that the place was down near Stockton, somewhere back in Clam Creek Valley, many miles from the city; it was from the Stockton station that they afterwards boarded the train.
- cm This must be 12 cm . wide and be long enough to wrap around the arm several times so that the pressure is evenly distributed over the whole arm and not over a small portion.
- coma The larger comets are attended by a tail, or train of varying dimensions, extending generally in a direction opposite to that of the sun. The more condensed part, from which the tail proceeds, is called the nucleus; and the nebulous envelope immediately surrounding the nucleus is sometimes termed the coma .
- come They did not come .
- comer Miners lay in wait for Billy with a "greenhorn," or new-comer, whom they would put up to challenge the animal by some indiscreet gesture.
- cram The chief killed Cram there, said Nick, in an awed voice, in that bed.
- game "So that's your game ?
- jam She was conscious of a slice of bread and jam in his hand, and that his mouth and cheeks were smeared with red.
- Calmer It gathered, it gathered, she felt it threatening days beforehand, as though it were bursting within her brain; during those sleepless nights she lay with her head clasped in her hands; and it gathered, it gathered: a fit of nerves, a violent attack of nerves; and she called for Addie, the only one who knew; and she told him, she told it him again; and, after she had told it and had fallen asleep under his eyes, she woke a little calmer.
- Came And then a good idea came to me.
- Jaime Netherlands Antilles: chief of state: Queen BEATRIX of the Netherlands (since 30 April 1980), represented by Governor General Jaime SALEH (since NA October 1989)
- Carmen And Carmen looked back at him with her big, splendid eyes.
- CAMS Depending on the surface being climbed, there are many types of protection that can be used to construct an anchor, including natural protection such as boulders and trees, or artificial protection such as cams, nuts, bolts or pitons.
- GAMA After Jauira, his son Drama Pracura Magabo succeeded, who reigned when Vasco de Gama discovered the route by sea to India.
- gamer The Beast (nickname), a list of people The Beast (wrestler), ring name of Yvon Cormier (1938–2009), Canadian professional wrestler Brock Lesnar (born 1977), American professional wrestler and former mixed martial arts fighter Bob Sapp (born 1973), American mixed martial arts fighter Dan Severn (born 1958), American mixed martial arts fighter Daigo Umehara (born 1981), Japanese professional gamer Mark Labbett (born 1965), British TV personality known for his role as a Chaser on The Chase Adebayo Akinfenwa, British footballer "The Beast from the East" was the nickname of American professional wrestler Bam Bam Bigelow (1961-2007)