What is the correct spelling for CAART?
This word (Caart) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAART
- art His work is a work of art. But first they would assume, with wondrous art, Themselves to be the whole, who are but part – Religio Laici by John Dryden
- cad I am not the cad to say, 'The woman tempted me, and I did eat.
- canard But canard behaviour was not properly understood and other European pioneers—among them, Louis Blériot—were establishing the tailplane as the safer and more "conventional" design.
- cant I cannot understand your feelings, Thomas, I replied, out of patience with what sounded to me like spiteful cant; you joined our expedition with two specific objects in view:-to regain your lost health, and possibly find trace of Ellen.
- car "I've got the car here.
- Can't I-I can't tell about this part."
- Cara O, cara mine, what lines of care are these? The heart still lingers with the golden hours, An Autumn tint is on the chestnut trees, And where is all that boasted wealth of flowers?
- CAPT Their defense was useful, for unawares they had come close to a settlement of Nauset Indians, a tribe which had suffered cruelty at the hands of infamous Capt.