What is the correct spelling for CABABA?
This word (Cababa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CABABA
- cabal The selfish and self-evident press campaign, obviously managed by the Peary cabal , to that end had given unsatisfactory results.
- cabala We had scarcely sat down when she told me that she had become as skilled in the cabala as myself.
- cabana The three fortresses of El Morro, La Punta and La Cabana were built before the end of the sixteenth century and still were standing as the most effective defenses of Havana when our war with Spain began.
- cabby But he seemed embarrassed about finances-at least, about the three shillings the cabby had refused; for he kept them in his hand as if he didn't know what to do with them.
- casaba Gregory: Netted Gem, Boston Pet, Bay View, Sill's Hybrid, Casaba , and Ward's Nectar.
- catawba Greene before Cornwallis, Sumter and Marion were left alone in South Carolina; Sumter on the Catawba , in York district, and Marion on the Pedee, at Snow's island, about two hundred miles apart, and Lord Rawdon directly between them, with a much superior force.
- kebab Additional names and varieties include kebab garaz (Jewish), cherry kabab, kabab bil karaz, cherry meet, cherry meatballs, kebab con cerezas (Mexican), and fishnah kabab (Armenian).
- Kaaba He lighted Tsan Ihang, sweet perfume of Tibet, before Gautama Buddha in Canton's Temple of Five Hundred Ginns and kissed the sacred covering of the Kaaba at Mecca.