What is the correct spelling for CABAGE?
This word (Cabage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CABAGE
- bag "If you bag as big game as you did on the last trip, you will need the wagon," replied the Professor.
- baggage "Oh, this isn't all my baggage," I replied.
- bake Mrs. Chance taught me to bake bread before she left, which was very useful, as I still often have to make camp bread.
- barge She kept repeating that to herself all the rest of the way-until she was leaving the barge again, and, with the hundreds of her fellow-passengers, still so curious a sight to her in their many costumes, began to file in through the doorway of a huge building that was red-roofed and had towers.
- cab Where can we get a cab?
- cabal It was a beastly cabal which threw him over-and I could plunge this knife into Mr. Garrick's black heart-the odious little wretch!
- copping some z
- dog eared
- dog earing
- gotten the drift
- gotten the floor