What is the correct spelling for CADANCE?
This word (Cadance) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CADANCE
- cadence His ordinary song is like the red-eye's and the yellow-throat's, except that it is pitched somewhat higher and has a peculiar inflection or cadence , which on sufficient acquaintance becomes quite unmistakable.
- cadenced All day long that edifice, hitherto chastely familiar with American doctrine alone, with patriotic oratory, with perorations that dwelt upon the wrongs and woes of Ireland-part of our national propaganda-all day long that edifice rang with strange, exotic speech, sometimes guttural, often musical, but always impassioned, weirdly cadenced and intoned.
- cadenza Auber wrote a cadenza for the "Rossignol" of Alabieff, which he thought might be in nightingale style.
- cancer 80-84: h also states that Antommarchi, when about to sign the report agreed on by the English doctors, was called aside by Bertrand and Montholon, and thereafter declined to sign it: Antommarchi afterwards issued one of his own, laying stress on cancer and enlarged liver, thus keeping up O'Meara's theory that the illness was due to the climate of St. Helena and want of exercise.
- dance "I wasn't going to dance to-night.
- dancer She was ever thus," said the lean dancer ; and all the company roared with delight at his wit.
- decadence She didn't cause him any problems at all and it was for this reason that he carried her along with him as a personification of his intellectual decadence thereby increasing public intrigue with him.
- dunce To pin a piece of paper on someone's back, or to send the school Dunce into a bookseller's shop for a "History of Adam's Grandfather," is quite good fun.
- guidance It came to be known as the "Pilgrim's Hut," from the fact that many found a temporary retreat there, as well as spiritual help and guidance .
- radiance Alas, radiance , that you who have dwelt about a palace should be brought to so mean a hut!
- Candace Candace was not sure.
- cadences Hence, music has ever formed an integral part of worship, and certain definite cadences have been preserved with care, handed on from age to age.
36 words made from the letters CADANCE
3 letter words made from CADANCE:ace, ada, ade, aec, ana, ane, cad, can, dec, den, dna, ecc, end, nad, nec.
4 letter words made from CADANCE:acne, aden, cade, cane, dace, daen, dana, dane, dean, deca, enad, nada.
5 letter words made from CADANCE:acned, anade, caaed, cance, cenac, daane, dacca, danca, dance.