What is the correct spelling for CADATRAVIC?
This word (Cadatravic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CADATRAVIC
- calorific Thus we distinguish the attractive or gravitative property of the earth, and its magnetic property: the gravitative, luminiferous, and calorific properties of the sun: the colour, shape, weight, and hardness of a crystal.
- cartographic Susan Gole (1990) comments on the cartographic traditions in early India: The fact that towns as far apart as Mohenjodaro near the Indus and Lothal on the Saurashtra coast were built in the second millennium BCE with baked bricks of identical size on similar plans denotes a widespread recognition of the need for accuracy in planning and management.
- catastrophic Now, as a record of what did undeniably pass through the brain of a cultivated man in some catastrophic moments, I found these recollections of his exceedingly interesting.
- catatonic But the richest girl on Earth, who'd had five husbands and believed that nothing could move her-she went into catatonic withdrawal and neither saw nor heard nor moved.
- gastric But I know without any stomach-pump that the best thing to make my gastric juices flow is hard work and a spare diet.
- pediatric Double-blind randomized controlled trials have demonstrated the efficacy and tolerability of modafinil in pediatric ADHD, however there are risks of serious side effects such as skin reactions and modafinil is not recommended for use in children.
- quadratic Tin possesses a crystallized structure, and can be obtained in well-formed crystals of the tetragonal or quadratic system (form right square prism), and on account of this crystalline structure, a bar of tin when bent emits a creaking sound, termed the "cry of tin;" the purer the tin the more marked the cry.
- tartaric The seed of the cacao contains several substances: cacao butter, albumin, theobromine, starch, glucose, gum, tartaric acid, free or combined, tannin, and mineral substances.
- traffic In spite of the lateness of the hour, the narrow streets were busy and full of traffic . In unbearable traffic. Radio and it's deafening static. – Eye-5 by jawbreaker
173 words made from the letters CADATRAVIC
5 letter words made from CADATRAVIC:aacta, aarti, acara, accra, acrid, actia, adavi, adric, aivar, araca, arada, aradi, arati, arava, arcti, arida, ariva, atrai, atric, avadi, avait, avara, avari, avdat, avdic, avida, avira, avtar, cadra, carat, caria, carvi, cavia, cavic, cidra, cirta, citra, craca, craic, crati, daara, dacca, daiva, daraa, darat, darva, dativ, davaa, davit, diact, diara, dirac, dirca, divac, drava, dravi, drita, idara, idrac, irada, itard, raadt, radia, raita, ravid, riada, riata, ritva, taara, taavi, tacca, taida, taira, tarda, tardi, tiara, ticca, triad, vaada, vaart, vacca, vadai, vadia, vadra, vaida, vaira, varia, varta, vatia, vatic, vatra, vdara, viard, vicar, vicat, victa, vidar, virac, virta, vitra, vraca, vrata.
3 letter words made from CADATRAVIC:aar, act, ada, aid, air, ara, arc, art, cad, car, cat, cia, crt, cva, dat, dia, dit, iaa, icc, ida, ira, iva, rad, rat, rid, rit, tad, tai, tar, tia, tic, tri, vac, var, vat, vcr.
4 letter words made from CADATRAVIC:acid, adar, adit, airt, arca, aria, arid, atar, avai, avid, card, cart, ccdi, daia, dari, dart, data, diaa, diat, diav, dirt, dita, diva, drtv, raid, rava, taia, tara, trad, tvri, vadi, vaid, vara, vart, vatc.