What is the correct spelling for CADDILAC?
This word (Caddilac) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CADDILAC
- cardiac ~-See Cardiac Sedatives, and Cardiac Stimulants.
- cardiology Cardiology Cardiology in Review Circulation Circulation Research Clinical and Experimental Hypertension Clinical Cardiology EP – Europace European Heart Journal Heart Heart Rhythm International Journal of Cardiology Journal of the American College of Cardiology Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology Cardiologists Main article: List of cardiologists Robert Atkins (1930–2003), known for the Atkins diet Eugene Braunwald (born 1929), editor of Braunwalds Heart Disease and 1000+ publications Wallace Brigden (1916–2008), identified cardiomyopathy Willem Einthoven (1860–1927), a physiologist who built the first practical ECG and won the 1924 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine ("for the discovery of the mechanism of the electrocardiogram") Werner Forssmann (1904–1979), who infamously performed the first human catheterization on himself that led to him being let go from Berliner Charité Hospital, quitting cardiology as a speciality, and then winning the 1956 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine ("for their discoveries concerning heart catheterization and pathological changes in the circulatory system") Andreas Gruentzig (1939–1985), first developed balloon angioplasty William Harvey (1578–1657), wrote Exercitatio Anatomica de Motu Cordis et Sanguinis in Animalibus that first described the closed circulatory system and whom Forssmann described as founding cardiology in his Nobel lecture Murray S.
- cartilage E. The xyphoid cartilage .
- catlike Letting the matter of the unlocked door wait for the moment, he began to steal catlike across the floor towards the dais.
- Cadillac Cadillac rapped his knuckles together.
49 words made from the letters CADDILAC
4 letter words made from CADDILAC:acid, adad, alca, cali, ccdi, clad, daal, dada, daia, daid, dail, dali, diaa, dial, dldi, ical, laic, laid, liad.
5 letter words made from CADDILAC:aclac, addai, alcid, calci, calia, cladi, dacca, dalda, diala, ladic, laida.
3 letter words made from CADDILAC:ada, add, aid, ail, ala, ali, cad, cia, cli, dad, dal, dia, iaa, icc, ida, lac, lad, lcd, lid.