What is the correct spelling for CADDLE?
This word (Caddle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CADDLE
- addle But as everything is good or bad as it is related or combined, government being relaxed above as it was relaxed below, and the brains of the people growing more and more addle with every sort of visionary speculation, the shiftings of the scene in the provincial theatres became only preparatives to a revolution in the kingdom, and the popular actings there only the rehearsals of the terrible drama of the Republic.
- cable He will probably cable his blessing.
- caddie "Son," says Old Hickory, as he pads into the office about noon next day, "I believe I forgot the usual caddie fee.
- cadre Sam Nujoma asserted that one of the eight guerrillas from the second cadre who were captured in Kavangoland was a South African mole.
- candle The master, I was told, was out, and in this room with one candle I remained till nine o'clock. I will not burn a candle The way you live is not easy to handle – The Grinch by tech n9ne
- cartel We now proposed to the Government of the United States to exchange the prisoners respectively held, officer for officer and man for man. We had previously declined this proposal, and insisted on the terms of the cartel , which required the delivery of the excess on either side on parole.
- castle "But this isn't a tower-we've fixed that-nor a castle .
- cattle Everything else is dry, and the cattle are getting crazy.
- caudal Caudal appendages smooth, rounded.
- coddle Are we in this case to coddle , to sympathize, to let ourselves be led into philanthropic drivel over 'judge not that ye be not judged'?
- coddled As if his having been coddled and wept over by a strange little girl hadn't been mortifying enough.
- cradle "That cradle is at present in your mother's house, and she is taking care of our little ones.
- cuddle To-day, when I did squeak calls for Thomas Chatterton Jupiter Zeus to come out of his house, he did come out, and he did crawl up on my shoulder and cuddle his nose up close to my curls.
- paddler Each paddler takes the cue; and the canoe shoots past the danger straight as an arrow, righting herself to a new course by another lightning sweep of the pole and paddles.
- saddler But the saddler went to extremes.
- Caddies It was a gold ring, thick and beautiful, with a strange design on it like on the sides of tea-caddies.
- Cuddled He could imagine no single thing more fascinating than that-that, and the way she cuddled the violin under her chin, in the hollow of her neck.
- Adele She became a Roman Catholic, a step followed by Adele after the birth of her second child, Camille, but Henriette remained true to the rigid Protestantism of Geneva.
- coddles And the mother, with no strength of character-feeble-minded, I reckon-coddles 'em!
- cuddles "Forget all you're thinking, Cuddles .
43 words made from the letters CADDLE
3 letter words made from CADDLE:ace, add, ade, aec, ale, cad, dad, dal, dec, ded, dle, edd, eld, lac, lad, lcd, lea, led.
5 letter words made from CADDLE:addle, cadle, caled, clade, daled, decal, dedal, eldad, laced, laded, laedc, ledda.
4 letter words made from CADDLE:cade, clad, dace, dale, dead, deal, deca, edad, edda, lace, lade, lead, leda.