What is the correct spelling for CADDLES?
This word (Caddles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CADDLES
- cuddle "All right, Davie," said Polly, beginning to cuddle him; "only you must remember, Mr. Biggs won't go again this summer out to Mrs. Pettingill's, most likely."
- Caddies Scattered about a stuccoed floor white as crystal, were coloured caddies of exquisite confections, and in others sweetmeats of various kinds.
- castles You and I can talk of that, sometimes, and build castles in the air; but it is of no use to give your mother the idea that you are beating your wings against the bars of your cage, is it?"
- candles The flowers and candles , one room opening into the other, everything just right.
- saddles They cut up their oars and broke up their remaining boxes and made pack saddles to carry their goods.
79 words made from the letters CADDLES
3 letter words made from CADDLES:ace, add, ade, aec, ale, als, asl, cad, dad, dal, das, dds, dec, ded, des, dle, edd, eld, lac, lad, lcd, lea, led, lsd, sac, sad, scd, sea, sec, sle.
5 letter words made from CADDLES:addle, alces, cadle, caled, cased, clade, clase, daled, dales, dcase, deals, decal, dedal, delas, desac, eldad, laced, laces, laded, lades, laedc, leads, ledda, saddl, scald, scale, sledd.
4 letter words made from CADDLES:adds, cade, case, clad, dace, dale, dead, deal, deca, edad, edda, esla, lace, lade, lads, lead, leda, sade, sale, scad, seal, sled.